Severe Weather Today

Hugh's Burner Phone

All-American
Aug 3, 2017
5,485
6,454
113
Severe weather continues to look possible today. Full write up below. And remember, we will have chases out...me included...and if we get into anything interesting we will be going live on our Facebook page so give us a follow and like and comment on our posts. Well, assuming you like them give them a like. Hell, comment either way.


 

thatsbaseball

All-American
May 29, 2007
18,387
7,434
113
Hugh I joined the Facebook group and like it but don't forget we still value and appreciate your personal thoughts on the weather.
 

oxdawg

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
20
19
3
Severe weather continues to look possible today. Full write up below. And remember, we will have chases out...me included...and if we get into anything interesting we will be going live on our Facebook page so give us a follow and like and comment on our posts. Well, assuming you like them give them a like. Hell, comment either way.


Any idea how long this storm will last and when it will be going through Sardis? The rut is starting and want to hunt as much as possible.
 

Hugh's Burner Phone

All-American
Aug 3, 2017
5,485
6,454
113
Anyway to watch besides Facebook?
Our live streams...sadly no. We used to have them on Patreon but viewership sucked. Moved them to Facebook and it skyrocketed and since we get a performance bonus based on Facebook interaction a decision was made to keep them there. That was also why I started posting the links to our write ups here to try and increase the reach.
 

Lucifer Morningstar

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2022
2,477
3,685
113
Genuinely curious and live in the East Brandon area when I am not in Hell. When is this weather coming?
 

Xenomorph

Heisman
Feb 15, 2007
16,147
10,701
113
Here at 1:50pm that's one serious looking storm approaching Tunica....
 

msstatelp1

All-Conference
Aug 21, 2012
2,107
1,302
113
Channel 5 in Memphis reporting a possible touch down south of Tunica, specifically Evansville. Moving roughly NE.
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,939
11,390
113
Did I mention that I'm going to an outdoor wedding in Itawamba County at 5:30 today!
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,939
11,390
113
People who plan outdoor weddings in the summer are brave souls. People who plan outdoor weddings in December are a special sorta stupid.
While I agree with this statement, I'm at the venue now and it's sunny and 72. It's a little breezy. I'm sitting on the back porch of this place watching Army/ Navy on my phone wishing I'd worn a short sleeve shirt.
 

MaxwellSmart

All-Conference
May 28, 2007
2,617
1,061
113
We got a good bit of marble to quarter sizes hail north of Jackson, TN.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20231209_195017194~2.jpg
    PXL_20231209_195017194~2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
Nov 12, 2007
26,046
10,211
113
Hendersonville and Gallatin TN got wrecked.


John Cena Wtf GIF by WWE
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar