Evanston's own Dan Poneman talking about NIL. I didn't realize that schools could do multi year contracts with buyouts.
Evanston's own Dan Poneman talking about NIL. I didn't realize that schools could do multi year contracts with buyouts.
Maybe they can with "revenue-share" money. I don't see how it can be enforced for "name, image, and/or likeness" money.They can try, but good luck on them being enforced.
People don’t even submit the paperwork to the clearinghouse on the revenue sharing stuff.Maybe they can with "revenue-share" money. I don't see how it can be enforced for "name, image, and/or likeness" money.
What a surprise!People don’t even submit the paperwork to the clearinghouse on the revenue sharing stuff.
Isn't the clearinghouse supposed to review NIL deals? "Revenue-sharing" isn't NIL.People don’t even submit the paperwork to the clearinghouse on the revenue sharing stuff.
He’s not.Dan Poneman is a very bad guy.
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Ball State PFF Snaps Analysis
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Wildcats have plenty to work on past the box score in 45-14 win over Ball State
Wildcat Report
Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
Wildcat Report
Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
On3 NIL
Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment