Reed is gone after this year. What a masterful performance
He def stayed out of the way late especially.Me, too. I never thought we'd win this game, I also want to say I have no criticism of Calipari. He basically stayed out of the way, mostly kept the right players on the floor, and didn't crush anybody's confidence. He had he best players, and he let 'em play.
WAY TO GO, 'CATS ! ! ! A great win, even if MSU is unranked !
I’m in the same boat with you, thought they were for sure losing. But anyways Cal cannot continue to start guys who cannot play at a high level. We seen it tonight on what happens when you play guys who want to win
You didn’t scene it?
![]()
Counterpoint: I've sawed itI live in Northern Kentucky. Trust me, 55% of the population seen something up here.
He has to keep those recruiting promisesI’m in the same boat with you, thought they were for sure losing. But anyways Cal cannot continue to start guys who cannot play at a high level. We seen it tonight on what happens when you play guys who want to win
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.