No problem. There is a site you might like. It's four seasons football.com if you click on VA and find Gretna you can see every season and scores back to 1952. Has all schools even ones closed now on their also. And I was right about it being my sophomore year but season was fall of 1989 which of course I finished tenth grade in spring of 90. Beat Appomattox and WC as only two wins in Seminole that last year we were in it.Thanks Hawknation for your response.
Yes I love that site. Someone posted about it on here few years ago. Gives all scores, coaches, where played, etc. I think it's cool to look at some of the old schools that have been closed for years. Never new Brosville was a high school until the 60's when Tunstall was built. We only played 3 games our first season in 1951 and two of those were Brosville. I have spent hours looking through it.Thanks again Hawknation. Interesting site. In my later years I always wondered who beat Rustburg and David Bohon. It was Martinsville 46-20. The Bulldogs would go on to win state that year.
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 6
VirginiaPreps Football
Central Region GameDay - Week 6
VirginiaPreps Football
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering October 2026
VirginiaPreps
Private Top 10 & Week 5 Rewind