I agree. He was much better when he ran with abandon. Something happened between that Clemson game and the Illinois Gator Bowl and he's not been the same since.His game is running. That's the simple fact.
I think he can be an adequate passer but the offense has to feature him running the ball. I think that's what make his entire game click.
He got some incredibly bad advice from someone and he likely won't be playing in the NFL because of it.I agree. He was much better when he ran with abandon. Something happened between that Clemson game and the Illinois Gator Bowl and he's not been the same since.
He was better when he wore the goggles.Bad contacts? Bring back goggles
GamecockCentral Football
10 takeaways from South Carolina's loss to Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Scott Davis: Deserve's got nothing to do with it
GamecockCentral Football
Beyond the Box Score: 20 observations from South Carolina's overtime loss to Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Thoughts on South Carolina's loss to Kentucky, themes this season
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting
South Carolina women's basketball: Jezelle Banks sets top three, commitment date