Selection Sunday thread

CHAMPCAT11

All-American
Jun 16, 2009
10,001
7,566
0
I’ll take our bracket. This is NOT a terrible draw. Have some faith in our team. Happy to play Seton Hall again. GBB.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ManitouDan

Runt#1969

All-American
Dec 13, 2010
21,473
9,303
113
Houston as a 3 seed, they just LOST to Cinci (AGAIN) that is a gift 3 seed for us. Seton Hall rematch? ABSOLUTELY we would like to see that, no way the guy would overlook them, and Wofford? uhh .. sorry, Wofford isn't going to beat us either. We got a gift to the elite eight this year, folks.

We can take UNC again IF they make it that far, and I am not sure they will , but that's fine if they do. If we cannot advance out of this region, then we don't deserve to be champs, period.

Plus, Duke is on the opposite side of the bracket...

I smell UK vs Duke for the title, like I was hoping for.

we shall see.
 

jameslee32

Heisman
Mar 26, 2009
33,666
22,359
83
UC showed us how to beat Houston. Iowa State is a tough out but I like our bracket also. Cheats want no part of us.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
It’s basically come down to every year if you can beat Duke and UNC no one else will really stop you. We can do it but dang. UNC every freaking time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wildcatdonf

BassProCat

Heisman
Jan 5, 2017
12,200
28,206
81
Don’t know how I feel about Houston...haven’t seen them play much and don’t think they really scheduled anyone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wildcatdonf

Jakarii

All-Conference
Jan 29, 2016
4,640
3,048
0
Yep this is already the toughest bracket. Zags May face Syracuse, Marquette, Murray state, FSU. Good lord and that’s just the top half
 
  • Like
Reactions: wildcatdonf

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,976
102,246
113
Houston as a 3 seed, they just LOST to Cinci (AGAIN) that is a gift 3 seed for us. Seton Hall rematch? ABSOLUTELY we would like to see that, no way the guy would overlook them, and Wofford? uhh .. sorry, Wofford isn't going to beat us either. We got a gift to the elite eight this year, folks.

We can take UNC again IF they make it that far, and I am not sure they will , but that's fine if they do. If we cannot advance out of this region, then we don't deserve to be champs, period.

Plus, Duke is on the opposite side of the bracket...

I smell UK vs Duke for the title, like I was hoping for.

we shall see.

You're on point.

We got the region with a ton of over-inflated teams that we've already handled.

This is the second easiest region to be in behind the East, and there we'd have to face Duke.

I love it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: wildcatdonf
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  4. 04 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU