Selection Sunday thread

akaukswoosh

Hall of Famer
Jan 14, 2006
82,334
126,699
93
I like our draw. Could be a lot worse. We’ve already beaten the cheats and Houston is overrated. Chance to avenge loss to SH.
 
  • Like
Reactions: STL_Cat

BigKari

All-American
Apr 15, 2014
5,062
9,549
53
Of course they put us with Seton Hall. Oh well, I’ll be in Jacksonville on Saturday.
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Good god Wofford/Seton Hall are our 7/10......................I had SH as a 7 seed they are very underseeded.

Either way we get a tough 2nd round game and my dream of Wofford going to E8 gone hopefully gone.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats