*** Selection Show Thread ***

Runt#1969

All-American
Dec 13, 2010
21,473
9,303
113
Very well could be an All SEC Final Four this year
14 SEC teams in - incredible
I like the region for our 3 seed.
UNC*** technically has to win to actually say they are in the official field of the tournament (what BS they even got that)
Indiana still sucks - Hoosiers are OUT
Go Big Blue !
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,715
62,628
113
Drake over Mizz for me.

I said before our game that I wasn't sold on Mizz.. they had a fairly easy rode in the SEC, can only win at home, and this is kind of a matchup problem.

Book it.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,976
102,246
113
That potential Florida vs. St. John's Elite 8 game is tantalizing from a schematic standpoint.

St. John's vintage 90s New York Knicks defense vs. Florida's modern offense.

I hope Pitino breaks through.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMR_1987

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
I was hoping our 2 seed would been anyone except Tennessee (we couldn't have Alabama)

So St John's or Michigan State would been better
 

UKWildcats1987

Heisman
Sep 9, 2021
20,542
36,624
113
I think our bracket is tough. ILL or Texas (sorry Henry, no faith in Xavier) and then an angry UT team that won't want to lose to UK for 3rd time this season.

I'll still say sweet 16. That's fine with injuries and no JR and we don't know how available Butler really is.
 

Dreklie

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2014
3,163
4,603
113
UL going to rupp just pisses me off man, no way an 8 seed should get that favorable of a spot to play in.
 

ukwildcatwildfan

All-Conference
Oct 17, 2008
1,358
2,215
18
Indiana gets left out, I think they should've been in over UNC (and WVU over both of them). Obviously you always want to play in the tourney but it might not be the worst thing with the coaching change, it allows them to focus on that now and get someone in who can start building the roster sooner.
 
Last edited:

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
NCAA: "We don't seed for storylines."

Fans: "So what's up with Cal and Self meeting in the first round, and winner potentially gets Pitino? How is that not storylines?"

NCAA:
Awkward Uh Huh GIF by Zypto
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule