Selection Show Thread

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
I bet Cats are in Midwest as a 3 with Mich St at the two.

Would be a brutal matchup for UK
 

Friedas_Boss

Hall of Famer
Sep 17, 2003
45,724
123,499
62
@Friedas_Boss - come on off that ledge now.

Unreal.

I haven't watched a second of basketball since I walked out of the UTjr loss. Brutal...

I'll take it though. Tough draw but maybe our big guards will cause problems for WSU's fantastic backcourt.

Guess we have to keep Stallings now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TIE543

SpensBRJ

Sophomore
Oct 9, 2013
633
102
0
The big key for Self is making sure he continues to develop his young 5 star bigs.... oh wait
 

ORCAT10

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2011
2,909
4,236
0
Drag it out. All about ratings. Wouldn't surprise me if it was planned for Kentucky to be announced late in show.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BlueRunner11

Aike

Heisman
Mar 17, 2002
75,457
46,442
90
Unreal.

I haven't watched a second of basketball since I walked out of the UTjr loss. Brutal...

I'll take it though. Tough draw but maybe our big guards will cause problems for WSU's fantastic backcourt.

Guess we have to keep Stallings now.

To be fair, it's exactly the draw you deserve. Good luck. Hope you make a game of it.
 

KYCAT78

All-American
May 24, 2006
7,858
6,073
0
Kansas overall number 1 and we gave them all they wanted on their home floor. Not afraid of them.
 

stuway

All-American
Mar 29, 2007
4,543
5,913
0
I want any region that doesn't have msu as our 2 seed and I'm happy at this point
 

stuway

All-American
Mar 29, 2007
4,543
5,913
0
Already picking the one releases bracket. Stfu and release the other brackets, my lord they've ruined the selection show
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  4. 04 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels