yep. Assuming we make the FF, we have a very tough game.Originally posted by hotelblue:
Duke, Gonzaga, Villanova on one side, Wisconsin, Arizona, Kentucky on the other. predictable.
Georgia is already in the East bracket.Originally posted by The_Catfather:
Not many SEC teams. Georgia and Ole Miss must be sweating.
+1Originally posted by Bkocats:
thing is I think Gonzaga can beat Duke. Duke doesn't play great defense - and Gonzaga is all about the O
I think so to with some obvious what's. Top 8 exactly as most of us thought.Originally posted by Untouchables96:
Overall I have to say this is the best job the committee has done with the bracket in several years.
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt