Selected Stats Through 4 games

NUCats

Redshirt
Sep 2, 2004
69
4
0
I know stats are for losers, but I came across this and found it interesting.

https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/468

Here a some selected stats for NU (rank out of 129):

Offense
Scoring #106
Red Zone offense #113
3rd down conversion % #71
4th down conversion % #119
Passing Offense #39
Rushing Offense #122
Total Offense ##98
Sacks allowed #105
Completion % #78

Defense
Scoring defense #77
Total defense #67
3rd down conversion % defense #58
4th down conversion % defense #15
Red Zone Defense #121
Rushing Defense #54
Passing yards allowed #83

Given our woeful performance in the second half this season, I expected the stats for the offense to be offensive, but am a bit surprised at the defense rankings.

I thought I remembered in the Akron game a broadcaster mentioning that Thorson was the second most-hurried quarterback in FBS last year, was trying to confirm that, as well as this year's data if anyone knows where those can be found.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
  4. 04 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'
  5. 05 Wildcat Report The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's demolition of Penn State