Securing seats at the new Ryan Field

Mr Wickerpark

Redshirt
Dec 28, 2016
2,864
33
0
Maybe I missed the thread, but I received an email about securing seats for the new stadium and, if I had interest, to call my rep.

I am assuming some sort of deposit is needed. Has anyone been through this process? Is this process old news?
 

phatcat_rivals223240

All-Conference
Nov 5, 2001
19,168
1,273
113
Maybe I missed the thread, but I received an email about securing seats for the new stadium and, if I had interest, to call my rep.

I am assuming some sort of deposit is needed. Has anyone been through this process? Is this process old news?
This is only a guess, but they will probably try to sell you season tickets for this year.
 

Skunkpilot

Senior
May 23, 2022
3,190
774
103
I think phatcat is right. I just talked to my rep this week and it sounds like they are nowhere near ready for new stadium sales yet.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
  2. 02 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
  5. 05 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'