Second Round Haiku

D_C_B

Redshirt
Aug 10, 2016
663
21
0
Cinderella story
From the past yields to Wildcats
Cats are the new Zags.
 
Last edited:

Noah121

Redshirt
Mar 9, 2010
1,356
48
0
Four thousand screaming
Schoolkids? Oh wait. Not at home
And this is the men!
 

stpaulcat

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
35,486
1,008
113
Bing, Bing, Bing, Bing, Bing
Sound of sinking three point shots
against Gonzaga.
 
Last edited:

stpaulcat

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
35,486
1,008
113
Not exactly 5-7-5 but awesome nonetheless.
Christ society
takes a cut to the chin
Aloysius sad

Okay, how many syllables in Aloysius? I have no clue. If it's three, Aloysius is sad.

Society of
Jesus takes one on chin
Aloysius is sad.
 

GoZags1

Redshirt
Feb 2, 2002
119
36
0
Christ society
takes a cut to the chin
Aloysius sad

Okay, how many syllables in Aloysius? I have no clue. If it's three, Aloysius is sad.

Society of
Jesus takes one on chin
Aloysius is sad.

Again .... awesome (my opinion).

It's also my opinion that it'd be perfect if:

Jesus takes one on "the" chin.
 

stpaulcat

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
35,486
1,008
113
Again .... awesome (my opinion).

It's also my opinion that it'd be perfect if:

Jesus takes one on "the" chin.
That depends on whether "takes" is one or two syllables--I assumed two, In which case, the article "the" is difficult in the Japanese language, and a Haiku is Japanese.
 

D_C_B

Redshirt
Aug 10, 2016
663
21
0
I'm such a fool. I can't count. It's 4. That's what I meant to say because I had the total of the last line at 6, but I somehow screwed it up. Oops.

Al-ooo-wish-iss.
 

stpaulcat

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
35,486
1,008
113
I'm such a fool. I can't count. It's 4. That's what I meant to say because I had the total of the last line at 6, but I somehow screwed it up. Oops.

Al-ooo-wish-iss.
Thanks for the coaching
I am a Fighting Methodist
not a Catholic
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  2. 02 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State