I hope we didn't hurt any of their boys...
That one never gets old.
I hope we didn't hurt any of their boys...
I wonder if it was about that dunk at the end? You absolutely dunk that breakaway. The game was not that out of reach. Crazy things happen. Loved it.Good for Collins standing up to their bozo coaches after game
I would have done the same and then tossed the ball into their section.I wonder if it was about that dunk at the end? You absolutely dunk that breakaway. The game was not that out of reach. Crazy things happen. Loved it.
I would have done the same and then tossed the ball into their section.
Per WGN: 66-59 NU win ends two of Badgers' winning streaks! (Home and consecutive, though missed the numbers. 8 for consecutive? 20+ at home?)
NU maintains 4th place in B1G with 6 games remaining. 19th win of year for Wildcats. "The road just got a whole lot friendlier."
Wildcat Report
Battered Northwestern secondary looks to bounce back vs. Penn State
Sports Predictions
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener
Wildcat Report
Recruit Roundup: Buirley leads Big Walnut to win in OT thriller, Cason snags pick six