If he was better than last year , I'd agree but... he is the same.I don’t know about you guys, but I think Clayton Thorson is NU’s best QB since Otto Graham.
Very solid! Great. He is starting to be more mobile!I don’t know about you guys, but I think Clayton Thorson is NU’s best QB since Otto Graham.
I’m glad that guy in Germany decided to pack it in.
I've been waiting for that playcall all damn season! Bunch formation, fake handoff, hit the TE!!
Yeah I dompt under stand thatWhy didn’t we make the, kick it again?
And now Thorson pick
Wildcat Report
Recruit Roundup: Buirley leads Big Walnut to win in OT thriller, Cason snags pick six
Wildcat Report
The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's loss to Indiana
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Snap Counts Analysis
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Northwestern learns lessons in loss at Indiana
Wildcat Report
Northwestern mounts a furious rally but can't overtake No. 5 Indiana in 29-23 loss