Sec tournament

anon1751545683

All-American
Dec 14, 2020
4,722
6,268
0
A fan could buy season tickets for what they spend on SEC tickets and a room in Nashville for 3 nights.

I used to go EVERY year!!!

I went to my last one in 2011 when we won it. After that, I went to the NCAA Tournament instead. And since Cal has made it clear that he doesn't care if UK wins it or not, I REFUSE to go. Because let me tell you, it is NOT ONE BIT fun when UK loses in it!!!

And WHY would any UK fan go if the UK coach doesn't care enough about those fans that save up all year and take vacation days to go?????

It is just puzzling to me.
Cal has never said that. He doesn’t like the format nor has any UK coach.

Joe B was totally against them bringing it back.

But they all wanted to win it since we are in it. And that includes Cal.

He’s even come to appreciate it because of what it means to the fans.

So you just keep boycotting games you weren’t going to anyway.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
  2. 02 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  5. 05 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU