Sec Tournament Tickets

Cat4life_

Redshirt
Jan 17, 2003
357
18
18
Unfortunately I can't go this year. I have 2 available in sect 301. $680 If interested, let me know. Thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hanna2013

Bigblueamyou

All-American
Mar 20, 2019
6,386
8,700
113
http://blob:https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/dd13e201-7685-4816-8469-b2a99e641f68
 

Cat4life_

Redshirt
Jan 17, 2003
357
18
18
Be careful dealing with this guy. He is a scalper.
Who ? If your talking about me then I can show proof that I am not scalping. Tickets were $360 a book through UK plus $14 processing fee which made my invoice $734. I'm taking less than what I paid to get of them because I can't go this year. If anyone has ordered through UK then they'll tell you the same.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ukfan041
Feb 5, 2003
332
270
63
Who ? If your talking about me then I can show proof that I am not scalping. Tickets were $360 a book through UK plus $14 processing fee which made my invoice $734. I'm taking less than what I paid to get of them because I can't go this year. If anyone has ordered through UK then they'll tell you the same.
Honestly a very good deal. I’ve been in the same situation and even if you try and just get your money back people on here who can’t afford to go are going to call you out. I know a guy who bought them from me on here and I’ll send him your way as he was looking a few weeks ago and I didn’t buy any through UK this year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cat4life_
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  3. 03 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum