SEC Tournament Tickets

wkays04

Redshirt
Jan 4, 2005
2,849
0
0
Hi all,

A friend and I are planning on our first SEC Tournament in Nashville. We'd rather not deal with scalping tickets. I know I've read that getting ticket books from other SEC schools is a possibility.

When are these typically available? What's the best strategy to get them - phone, website? Are they typically cheaper than the secondary market (eBay, etc.)?

Thanks for your help!
 

DTAJR14

Heisman
Jun 24, 2004
10,435
16,931
98
Hi all,

A friend and I are planning on our first SEC Tournament in Nashville. We'd rather not deal with scalping tickets. I know I've read that getting ticket books from other SEC schools is a possibility.

When are these typically available? What's the best strategy to get them - phone, website? Are they typically cheaper than the secondary market (eBay, etc.)?

Thanks for your help!


I typically call each athletic department's ticket office in December and ask if they're selling any SECT tickets to the public. Most say no, but some inevitably tell you when to call back. There are always at least a couple schools who do. They're not very good seats, but they are face value.

The secondary market is usually pretty expensive, especially this far in advance. The last couple years have seemed a little bit cheaper, but not significantly.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
  4. 04 KSR Football Recruiting Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NBA Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos