You sound like my wife. That got a good chuckle out of me.Of course I am right, why would you even question that.
This foul, mo’s foul, and all of BG’s bonehead foulsThat foul by Oweh was one of the dumbest mindless plays possible. How can he not be more aware of game situation than that!
Man I am now just messing with you, sometimes you just got have fun.You sound like my wife. That got a good chuckle out of me.
WHY ARE WE FOULING????!!!!!
That is irrelevant to the next game.Lost at home last time we played
ThiThis is the Brandon Garrison I thought we were getting when we signed him last year. I just wish he could play like this all the time.
with Al of these appeals and challenges along with the official reviews it might not be much longer when a college game might last 3 hours."Some activity in the post ..." Damn LSU coach is reaching, he's desperate
He plays hard but has no shot.Mo Beetus, is one of my top 5 least favorite players in UK history. Solely based on his body language. He makes stupid foul and as usual, thinks it is someone else’s issue. He is a cancer to a team chemistry.
With LSU missing 2 of their best players.I think we got away with one there.
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt