i think Jelly has a ton of potential like jasper. I just don't think Pope uses him right.I know Jelavic is frustrating but I think he could be good next season if he stays.
Noledynasty2490
The Battles's End Collective Member
The Battle's End enables FSU athletes to maximize the value of their NIL. Click Here to Sign Up
He needs to put Jelly at the 5 and sub in Mo D for Moreno's 2 fouls.Time for Pope to remove Jelly?
Will be Mo and BG after the break right?AJ is feeling it; probably getting ready to go to the bench so I hope he's still hot when he comes back.
It was a walkLooked like a walk and now Moreno has 2 fouls
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown