Doesn’t matter to me boss! Either way I’m good@JimboBBN Is this the game thread or separate thread for other games?
Since the thread is already going, maybe change the title toDoesn’t matter to me boss! Either way I’m good
I will change it so there’s no confusion!Since the thread is already going, maybe change the title to
*** LSU vs Kentucky & SEC Tournament Day One Game Thread ***
So people don't make multiple threads.
Then after the game is over, you can always change it back!
Took vacation today just to watch the Cats they better not let us down
Starch Madness!!!Having my morning coffee right now, watching the Idaho -vs- E. Washington game & waiting for the Cats at 12:30.![]()
Rightfully so thoughPlease win. This board will go beyond berserk if we lose.
Why waste a good vacation day...Took vacation today just to watch the Cats they better not let us down
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality