First of all, we are horrific right now. No way to get around it. That was our last win of 2020, and we were fortunate to get it. Vandy is next level terrible.
That being said, what did Ole Miss do to get Vandy as their permanent East opponent? Holy 17, what a sweetheart deal for them. Lucky SOBs- if I were an LSU fan playing Florida every year, I’d be pissed.
Next time any Ole Miss dipshit tries to say the SEC office is conspiring against them, they deserve to have the **** slapped out of them.
That being said, what did Ole Miss do to get Vandy as their permanent East opponent? Holy 17, what a sweetheart deal for them. Lucky SOBs- if I were an LSU fan playing Florida every year, I’d be pissed.
Next time any Ole Miss dipshit tries to say the SEC office is conspiring against them, they deserve to have the **** slapped out of them.