SEC roll call

Dawg1976

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2012
8,388
2,915
113
I had to see a sample video so looked it up. I vaguely remember seeing it at some point. Doubt I will look it up again.
 

DT4248

Senior
Apr 22, 2025
689
830
93
The extended version on patreon has us. He ****** up with how he cut it up this week and cut all of our jokes. He'll probably read it and realize his mistake and have us more prominent and apologize through the show with a joke next week if I had to guess.
 

jethreauxdawg

Heisman
Dec 20, 2010
11,883
17,157
113
The extended version on patreon has us. He ****** up with how he cut it up this week and cut all of our jokes. He'll probably read it and realize his mistake and have us more prominent and apologize through the show with a joke next week if I had to guess.
He has longer versions you have to pay to watch?
1790077699440.gif
 
  • Like
Reactions: patdog and Pars

Chesusdog

All-American
May 2, 2006
5,131
5,553
113
I usually like the Roll Call and Shorts, but to not even make mention of one of the in-conference games is pretty weak.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama