SEC preview show prediction

Ranchdawg

All-Conference
Dec 13, 2012
4,721
3,994
113
20 minutes of Saban and Alabama, 10 minutes of TAM, 10 minutes of UF, 5 minutes of UGA, 15 minutes for the rest of us. This is why I quit watching.
 

msudawg12

Senior
Dec 9, 2008
3,964
713
113
What do you expect them to do? You really think we deserve equitable time with Alabama?
 

ronpolk

All-American
May 6, 2009
9,426
5,357
113
That’s why you quit watching the preview show or quit watching college football?
 

Southern Law Dawg

Sophomore
Aug 22, 2012
790
107
43
What do you expect them to do? You really think we deserve equitable time with Alabama?

I get why they do it - biggest fan base, draws the eyes of people who breathe that 24/7

I'm just impressed that they can stretch "they're going to be really good and are our pick to win the SEC this year" into a full twenty minutes every year.
 

Ranchdawg

All-Conference
Dec 13, 2012
4,721
3,994
113
Please read the post. It is about the preview show. I still watch our games and keep up with the SEC standings.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four