I called it.To Miami? I don't see it.
I think we have 3 in sweet 16 bit then all probably fall.
One of the few things I got right in this tourney.
Nope.You referring to the 2022 NCAA Champions?
I called it.To Miami? I don't see it.
I think we have 3 in sweet 16 bit then all probably fall.
Nope.You referring to the 2022 NCAA Champions?
I called it.
One of the few things I got right in this tourney.
Nope.
ARK wins with 53 points.L 2 KY 79. 15 St. Peters 85
W 2 Auburn 80. 15 JSU 61
W 3 TN 88. 14 Longwood 56
W 4 ARK 75. 13 Vermont 71
L. 6 ALA 64. 11 ND 78
L. 6 LSU 54. 11 Iowa St 59
W 4 ARK 53. 12 New Mex St 48
L 3 TENN 68. 11 Michigan 76
L 2 Auburn 61. 10 Miami 79
SEC 4-5…ALL 5 losses against double digit seeds.
Lol good pointYou can edit out the question mark in the title now
I fixed it.You can edit out the question mark in the title now
I didn’t. They were fading at the end of the season. We were too but I definitely didn’t expect us to lose before the Sweet 16.To be fair, many pundits thought Auburn would be a FF team.
It seems like lifetime contracts make coaches take the foot off the gas.Auburn got smacked.
KSR Football
Everything Will Stein had to say after Kentucky's Overtime Win over LSU
KSR Football
Cardiac Cats: Kentucky knocks out LSU in overtime to create true playoff path
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
KSR Football
Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered