SEC Now; that commie network just can't help themselves

Bulldog Bruce

All-American
Nov 1, 2007
5,244
6,447
113
Dari Nowkhah, I would guess his writers, totally screwed up the recap of our game tonight. It was the opening segment. They had the score right and the stats right for Kamren James but Dari reads that James hits a 3 run blast in the 8th over the video of him hitting the sac fly. They skipped the HR in the 4th. I really don't think i have seen that obvious of a mistake in a sports recap show. We just aren't important enough to get it right.

I will say I did think Kamren caught that one in the 8th and it was going to go out.
 

dog12

Senior
Sep 15, 2016
1,950
592
113
I will say I did think Kamren caught that one in the 8th and it was going to go out.

I thought that one was gone too.

I guess Kamren didn't get under it enough . . . too much of a line-drive.

That home run Kamren hit was a bomb. A no-doubter.
 

maroonmadman

Senior
Nov 7, 2010
2,530
853
113
I think they did a huge disservice by not showing the strikeout/throw out at second play. That was Top 10 material.
 

Shmuley

Heisman
Mar 6, 2008
24,314
12,279
113
Top shelf writers must have been working on new and creative ways to pump up a softball matchup.
 

MSUDawg25

Redshirt
Jan 21, 2010
2,088
1
38
He also started out the segment by saying something like “I know you’ve been calling the Mississippi State vs Ole Miss game for the last three hours, but did you get a chance to watch Kumar Rocker?”
 

DAWG61

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2008
10,111
0
0
Dari Nowkhah's father is an Iranian immigrant. Came here 50 years ago. Doubt he appreciates you saying he works for a commie Network there Trumper.
 

Bulldog Bruce

All-American
Nov 1, 2007
5,244
6,447
113
Yes. I kept seeing that play by the second baseman in the Georgia game. But the strikeout / throwout was much better. Heck the OM right fielders catch on the line drive was better.
 

Hanmudog

Redshirt
Apr 30, 2006
5,853
0
0
Dari Nowkhah's father is an Iranian immigrant. Came here 50 years ago. Doubt he appreciates you saying he works for a commie Network there Trumper.

Did that sentence make more sense in your head before you wrote it?
 

bulldognation

All-Conference
Jan 26, 2004
3,802
1,541
113
You could’ve argued interfering on the OM batter for stepping across the plate on the steal attempt. LT had to sidearm around the guy and still had him by a mile.
 

ArcherSPS

Junior
Aug 22, 2012
3,637
244
63
Dari Nowkhah's father is an Iranian immigrant. Came here 50 years ago. Doubt he appreciates you saying he works for a commie Network there Trumper.
I’m as left as they come, you’re a dubmass for whatever you were trying here.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense