SEC is a mess

KWilt43atbuzz

All-American
Nov 18, 2012
17,050
6,848
0
South Carolina
Florida
Ole Miss

Have all lost or are going to lose tonight.

I think right now the only locks in the SEC for dance are:

aTm
Kentucky
South Carolina

If we beat UF and LSU like I think we will, and if aTm beats Vandy like I think they will...
The SEC may only get 3 in if UK, aTm or USC jr wins the conf tourney.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball 'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling