No. But tbf I trade an asskicking in Rupp for a title any day of the week.I don't really think that game was the reason they won a national title lol.
I know it's ridiculous to complain about our OOC schedule, then we get Kansas in this, and a lot of us are like "ehhhhhhh." But I think that's how a lot of us feel.
Honestly the more I think about it, the more I think that we think we WANT to rotate opponents, but in reality we really don't. Kentucky and Kansas is what it should be, every year. WVU is the only school currently in the B1G I truly would care about playing.
I agree. I feel like if we rotated though we'd all complain it wasn't Kansas because that's what we doI dunno. I mean I have no interest in rotating if it's like against TCU. But the Big 12 has some pretty good teams other than Kansas that IMO would be great games. Baylor would definitely be one.
I agree. I was hoping for Baylor. Them and KU are about the best of the bunch from that conference.I agree. I feel like if we rotated though we'd all complain it wasn't Kansas because that's what we doIowa State, Baylor, West Virginia, Cincinnati and Houston when they join, Texas Tech....I'm OK with those. But we'd still better soup up the November and Decemeber schedule some. Kansas at the end of January doesn't make up for 20 games v Poop State.
KSR Basketball
Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud
KSR Football
KSR Today: Let LSU weekend begin!
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club