Seat cushion

RUImpressed

Junior
Jun 15, 2007
1,172
283
0
I call the ticket office to get clarification the other day but never heard back, can anyone confirm if we are allowed to bring them in again? Last week those around me said they had no problem bring them in.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RU22_rivals412969

Abro1975

Heisman
Nov 21, 2009
24,499
12,979
0
I saw a guy bring in a seat cushion with a big back and side arms that must have been the size of a small bed. lol. I want one of those !
 

alden1

Junior
Dec 18, 2008
887
232
43
Just for clarification. Seat cushions are just that - something soft that you sit on without a back. Stadium seats have both a seat and back component and fold up for easy carrying. Both types ARE allowed into the stadium as I have asked security personnel about that and witnessed several people bringing them in yesterday, including myself. The confusion comes in when both types are referred to as SEAT CUSHIONS.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gunboat
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
  4. 04 On3 Football Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy