Season Tickets Section 115 or 121

precatorbaxter

Redshirt
Jan 26, 2020
7
3
0
Looking to get season tickets and was wondering which section you guys think is better 115 or 121? Also, would you get higher seats in those sections or lower?
 

rurichdog

Heisman
Sep 30, 2006
116,807
14,390
0
121, unless you like sitting amongst a sea of visitors fans. And cannon smoke.
 

needmorecowbell

Heisman
Oct 28, 2007
9,681
10,834
78
I like lower level best but I sit as high in that section as possible. Definitely more energy in the lower level but a better viewing angle in the upper deck.
 
Mar 16, 2010
437
183
0
Agree on 121 and further back is actually better.

I sit in 129 and was in the very last row for years. They offered me "close seats" in the same section and I stupidly said yes. They moved me 8 rows closer which did nothing but move me out from being covered by the upper deck and loosing being able to get into my seat from the concourse.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GoodOl'Rutgers

needmorecowbell

Heisman
Oct 28, 2007
9,681
10,834
78
Agree on 121 and further back is actually better.

I sit in 129 and was in the very last row for years. They offered me "close seats" in the same section and I stupidly said yes. They moved me 8 rows closer which did nothing but move me out from being covered by the upper deck and loosing being able to get into my seat from the concourse.
I moved to the last row to get the best view and the overhang for those rainy days.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?