Season Ticket Priority List

Gwoapes

Redshirt
Feb 15, 2020
9
3
0
How long does it take to climb the priority list to get an opportunity to buy 100 level seats?

I've had season tickets in the 304 for 3 years now, certainly not expecting anytime soon (and I love the viewpoint of center court from up-top), but as a former RUMBB student manager, can't seem to match the excitement that came from sitting on the bench back in the day!
 

Gwoapes

Redshirt
Feb 15, 2020
9
3
0
Lots of demand and not many people leaving. You best bet is to try to get down in the 200s.
I know there is demand/not many folks leaving . The question was asking if anyone knows how long the wait is - not suggesting I buy other tickets.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  5. 05 The Knight Report Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana