Sean Woods?

ArtSmass

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2014
1,174
1,567
66
Pope might feel obligated somewhat to bring him on staff…but I know he had some issues during his previous stint.

Any predictions?
 

HagginHall1999

Heisman
Oct 19, 2018
16,228
28,836
113
Pope might feel obligated somewhat to bring him on staff…but I know he had some issues during his previous stint.

Any predictions?

Posted about this at other times over past week.

I think he could help on defensive side of floor. IIRC his teams were pretty efficient defensively.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Farsight
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
  4. 04 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  5. 05 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win