SEAN CLIFFORD DRAFTED

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,793
21,554
113
No Way Disbelief GIF
 
  • Angry
Reactions: step.eng69

step.eng69

All-American
Nov 7, 2012
3,791
5,198
113
Packers will be visiting Acrisure next season.
Didn't know what the hell you were posting then followed up on the web, i read the CEO is a long time Steelers fan and supposedly will protect the program. 🤷‍♂️ hope so
Acrisure is a Fintech which operates a top 10 global insurance broker. The company provides a broad array of AI-driven solutions across Insurance, Real Estate Services, Cyber Services, Asset Management and more to millions of clients. Notably, Acrisure has grown from $38 million in revenue to more than $3.8 billion in just over eight years and has rapidly expanded its global footprint.
 

BW Lion

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2020
3,103
2,438
113
Good for him but he got drafted behind Levis.

Way to go James. You can really coach ‘em up. 🤷🏼‍♂️
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ironman2

NittanyBuff

All-American
Jan 29, 2007
9,323
8,706
113
Can we stop with the clipboard crap? You made your point, multiple times. You don’t have to get a dig in every time.
Not sure I'd call it a dig, I think we all would love to be one of 64-96 guys to be able to do that. I'm happy that Trace is still around doing the same.
 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,732
5,478
113
I'm happy for Clifford. I wish him nothing but the best. I would have rather have had Levis or Allar at the helm, but I hold no ill will against Clifford, who seems like a good dude and left it all out there for PSU.

Not sure why we need to do the immature thing and battle about this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PSU87

Ludd

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
5,049
5,910
113
I'm happy for Clifford. I wish him nothing but the best. I would have rather have had Levis or Allar at the helm, but I hold no ill will against Clifford, who seems like a good dude and left it all out there for PSU.

Not sure why we need to do the immature thing and battle about this.
Unless Franklin had actually selected Levis as the starter, then you would be trashing him for not going with Clifford. It’s how you roll.
 

marshall23

All-Conference
May 23, 2013
4,883
4,167
113
We heard some knocks against Levis that caused him to fall to the second round. Knocks that outweighed his physical talent. Maybe, just maybe, Franklin saw the same issues.

Whatever. We deserve better.
Let's not give the coaches credit. It doesn't play well here. BWICAC will always insist that those who leave were never given a chance. Until the CAC has access to practice it will remain meaningless in making judgements. 20 plus years of division one coaching experience will never equal decades of beer consumption while watching NCAA football from the couch. I mean, it's not like you've had to play the game or coach to be an expert.
 
Sep 10, 2013
18,428
13,434
113
Let's not give the coaches credit. It doesn't play well here. BWICAC will always insist that those who leave were never given a chance. Until the CAC has access to practice it will remain meaningless in making judgements. 20 plus years of division one coaching experience will never equal decades of beer consumption while watching NCAA football from the couch. I mean, it's not like you've had to play the game or coach to be an expert.
answer honestly, did 14 improve annually over 6 years?
 

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,615
37,820
113
Let's not give the coaches credit. It doesn't play well here. BWICAC will always insist that those who leave were never given a chance. Until the CAC has access to practice it will remain meaningless in making judgements. 20 plus years of division one coaching experience will never equal decades of beer consumption while watching NCAA football from the couch. I mean, it's not like you've had to play the game or coach to be an expert.

Franklin’s a moron.

😛
 
  • Like
Reactions: marshall23

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,732
5,478
113
Unless Franklin had actually selected Levis as the starter, then you would be trashing him for not going with Clifford. It’s how you roll.
So I guess my plea not to be immature fell on deaf ears. No, that's not at all "how I roll" and you're silly and petty for suggesting that with nothing to support it. I'm very much a Franklin supporter, but that doesn't mean I agree with every decision he makes, and I'm not going to yell for the guy on the bench simply because the guy at the helm has some struggles. Stop being "that guy."
 

BiochemPSU

All-Conference
Jun 13, 2016
1,168
1,661
113
He improved, just not enough to beat the better teams by himself with any consistency.
answer honestly, did 14 improve annually over 6 years?

Good for Sean and good for Green Bay. Now for the 2023 PSU football team, was the 6th year worth it when you had a 5 star QB on the bench not getting reps? Guess we will find out soon.
 

marshall23

All-Conference
May 23, 2013
4,883
4,167
113
So I guess my plea not to be immature fell on deaf ears. No, that's not at all "how I roll" and you're silly and petty for suggesting that with nothing to support it. I'm very much a Franklin supporter, but that doesn't mean I agree with every decision he makes, and I'm not going to yell for the guy on the bench simply because the guy at the helm has some struggles. Stop being "that guy."
I'd say it's a good thing you don't agree with every decision Franklin makes. Otherwise we'd essentially have you as the PSU HC.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: CBusLion10
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here
  2. 02 BWI Football Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said to kick off USC week
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
  4. 04 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach
  5. 05 BWI Football The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task