Sea Shanty - The Bagman

The Fatboy

Senior
Oct 18, 2005
2,782
744
83
I'm a little aggravated they did make "run" rhyme with "fun". Instead they used "go"
 

dickiedawg

All-Conference
Feb 22, 2008
4,582
1,519
113
That’s the rhyme scheme of the original- Wellerman.

“Soon may the Wellerman come to bring us sugar and tea and rum. One day when the tonguin’ is done we’ll take our leave and go.”
 

PirateDawg

Redshirt
Jan 9, 2020
1,751
0
0
SEC got them boosters working hard

https://247sports.com/Season/2021-Football/CompositeCoachRankings/?Conference=SEC I noticed some of the coaches advertise their salary.

I'm afraid THE most egregious bagman is not in the SEC. He's in College Park, Maryland. Let me introduce you to...

https://247sports.com/Coach/Brian-Williams-4200/

24/7 has him rated as the 4th "best" recruiter in the middle of some absolute titans.

https://247sports.com/Season/2021-Football/CompositeCoachRankings/

I mean...CMON!!!
 

Mobile Bay

All-Conference
Jul 26, 2020
4,242
2,184
113
I'm afraid THE most egregious bagman is not in the SEC. He's in College Park, Maryland. Let me introduce you to...

https://247sports.com/Coach/Brian-Williams-4200/

24/7 has him rated as the 4th "best" recruiter in the middle of some absolute titans.

https://247sports.com/Season/2021-Football/CompositeCoachRankings/

I mean...CMON!!!


No, the most egregious is Fat Matt himself. You can't tell me that he went from the lovely campus he has a true love of to another and not miss a beat without dropping bags. Fortunately for him there is always an old Mc Donald's bag wherever he goes.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama