SDS picks against the Cocks

Prestonyte

All-American
Jun 1, 2022
5,261
5,215
113
 

Senior Rooster

All-Conference
Feb 7, 2022
778
1,378
93
I knew there was a reason I NEVER read anything from SDS!!!
Screw them!
Gamecocks RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: CWW

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,679
17,580
113
I will be more surprised if we win this week than last week. It’s just a classic letdown situation. And against a team with a really good D at that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dod Rangerfield

Forkcock

All-Conference
Feb 11, 2006
1,809
1,915
113
Coming back after the half, one announcer talked about how Mizzoo’s offense had put on a clinic. Think about that.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Baseball Gamecocks in Minor League Baseball: 2026 season recap
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football A statistical audit of South Carolina's defense through four games: What's gone right, and what's gone wrong for the Gamecock defense?
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting Star power: South Carolina football vs. Kentucky
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football More insight from Shane Beamer on Dylan Stewart's future at South Carolina
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Everything Shane Beamer said ahead of the Gamecocks' matchup vs. Kentucky