Script NU Helmets

techtim72

Senior
May 10, 2010
7,635
962
113
Haven't seen anything other than a few positive comments on the script Northwestern helmets. I thought they were terrific in the white and the team overall looked sharp. The only negative is that the proportions were a bit small due to the length of the name but that can't be helped. I'd love to see these helmets in the rotation.
 

its_the_sauce

Senior
May 29, 2001
4,775
575
113
I wish they would stick with one uniform/helmet design. I think all the alternative uniforms cheapens the brand. I realize I'm in the minority.
 

NJCat

All-Conference
Mar 7, 2016
21,911
2,057
113
I wish they would stick with one uniform/helmet design. I think all the alternative uniforms cheapens the brand. I realize I'm in the minority.
You know what really cheapens the Brand? Craptastic offense.
 
Sep 10, 2015
763
79
0
Haven't seen anything other than a few positive comments on the script Northwestern helmets. I thought they were terrific in the white and the team overall looked sharp. The only negative is that the proportions were a bit small due to the length of the name but that can't be helped. I'd love to see these helmets in the rotation.
One other negative is that many students aren't able to read script, since it's been phased out of many public schools' curriculums.
 

techtim72

Senior
May 10, 2010
7,635
962
113
There goes my idea for "Feles" and "γάτες" helmets. Not much Latin or Greek being taught.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
  2. 02 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
  5. 05 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'