Some old faces and new faces shined in TU’s Fan Fest scrimmage Saturday morning at H.A. Chapman Stadium. And some who are being counted on had performances that were up-and-down.
LINK: Scrimmage report
LINK: Scrimmage report
Some old faces and new faces shined in TU’s Fan Fest scrimmage Saturday morning at H.A. Chapman Stadium. And some who are being counted on had performances that were up-and-down.
LINK: Scrimmage report
I forgot to mention that. He was there, but just held out as a precaution.
I think the offensive issues are a combination of things. The defense should be pretty good. There will be a game plan. But the offense isn't completely there, yet.
I think the offense will be better than last year. A guy like Crawford really needs to step up. I think he can. QB's have to play well.
Other than Johnson and the kickers, I didnt notice anyone really being held out. I could have missed someone. I was surprised Anderson was playing. Although not sure if he will be eligible.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more