Scouting Illinois on BTN- 8:30 vs. DePaul

RU-Choppin-Ohio

Heisman
Jul 31, 2011
33,091
38,060
113
I think we play Illinois twice this year.

New coach (Underwood) and new offensive concepts (4 out Spread offense) on display for the illini. Leron Black is their star player.
 
Last edited:

TobyTyler1

Junior
Aug 29, 2013
469
249
0
I watched second half. ugly ugly basketball with 5 million fouls.

Illinois can't shoot

Their best player was a freshman guard

Zero inside game on offense
 

RU-Choppin-Ohio

Heisman
Jul 31, 2011
33,091
38,060
113
I watched second half. ugly ugly basketball with 5 million fouls.

Illinois can't shoot

Their best player was a freshman guard

Zero inside game on offense

I watched it off and on....very winneable games if we play them twice.

Keep in mind..their best inside player, Loren Black was in foul trouble most of the game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TobyTyler1
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  4. 04 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure