Scottie Pippen Jr.

bigblue1971

All-American
Dec 20, 2014
2,581
5,188
113
Lots of talk and rumors on here about him maybe transferring from Vanderbilt and that he really liked UK but wasn't recruited by the staff here. If we could get him with Hickman and Skyy Clark that would have to be an upgrade in the backcourt. Along with Hopkins Oscar and Collins, get at least Ware and Toppin back and I think that's a good team. Maybe not final 4 good but a good team.
 

G-PIP

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
5,286
5,964
0
I haven’t seen anything but wishful thinking.
Yeah, I've talked about Pippen in some threads, but it was just 100% wishful thinking. I haven't read anything indicating even a possibility that he would transfer anywhere.
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,599
72,718
113
Lots of talk and rumors on here about him maybe transferring from Vanderbilt and that he really liked UK but wasn't recruited by the staff here. If we could get him with Hickman and Skyy Clark that would have to be an upgrade in the backcourt. Along with Hopkins Oscar and Collins, get at least Ware and Toppin back and I think that's a good team. Maybe not final 4 good but a good team.
That team will have at least 10 losses going into the tournament.
 

K_TIME

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
18,446
25,849
113
He is averaging 22 PPG and 5.5 APG. Has he not shown interest in declaring for the draft? I mean we have had guys who averaged 7 PPG and 5 RPG go.
Yeah...this is where I am at. He has got NBA draft written on him moreso than coming to UK next year.
 

so_obvious

All-Conference
May 26, 2017
1,683
3,107
0
I was really impressed by him when we play Vandy. He is everything we hoped Askew might be. Long way to go for that to happen.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality