I’m hearing from my sources, with all the overseas recruiting we are doing, Rigot is in the drivers seat for the last assistant job.
Is Hawaii Five-O the greatest show in the history of the known universe? OBVIOUSLY!!!Is that good?
I believe his grand total wasWhile he was kinda known as an international recruiter, does anyone remember anyone he actually signed to Kentucky?
No. He was like a souped-up Orlando Antigua. Imagine Orlando Antigua as a 1998 Ford Ranger with farr flame decals, a loud subwoofer and a neon strobe light….thats Scott Rigot!Why do I know that name? Was he one of Clyde’s assistants or something?
I’m hearing from my sources, with all the overseas recruiting we are doing, Rigot is in the drivers seat for the last assistant job.
How much ya take for it?No. He was like a souped-up Orlando Antigua. Imagine Orlando Antigua as a 1998 Ford Ranger with farr flame decals, a loud subwoofer and a neon strobe light….thats Scott Rigot!
No. He was like a souped-up Orlando Antigua. Imagine Orlando Antigua as a 1998 Ford Ranger with farr flame decals, a loud subwoofer and a neon strobe light….thats Scott Rigot!
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina