Scott Field Gets New Paint Job...

bonedaddy401

Redshirt
Aug 3, 2012
4,664
22
38
I like the school spelled all the way out a lot better. If we where 2-0 coming into this weekend I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't paint "Croom" in one end zone.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,446
31,661
113
And I agree with Bonedaddy, we're not f-ing Miss State. The Miss abbreviation can stay in Oxford and Hattiesburg. But keep it the hell out of Starkville.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report