Scott Field Gets New Paint Job...

bonedaddy401

Redshirt
Aug 3, 2012
4,664
22
38
I like the school spelled all the way out a lot better. If we where 2-0 coming into this weekend I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't paint "Croom" in one end zone.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,431
31,636
113
And I agree with Bonedaddy, we're not f-ing Miss State. The Miss abbreviation can stay in Oxford and Hattiesburg. But keep it the hell out of Starkville.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense