Scott Drew and UK

CherylD

Senior
Apr 10, 2012
2,441
509
0
Does anyone know the latest truth in the Drew situation at UK. I am reading so many conflicting posts. Thanks
 

BigBlue1992

All-Conference
Apr 17, 2011
2,029
3,785
81
Nobody really knows but I am getting sick of fans trying to force him onto other fans by saying “if you don’t want Drew you’re not a UK fan”.

ALERT: I don’t want Drew but I bleed blue.

I’m starting to think those accounts are Mitch Barnhart.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Blue_belly

MidseasonTweak

Heisman
Mar 1, 2020
11,050
19,555
113
Gosh I wish folks would stop making threads that seem like there’s gonna be an update when I open them lol..I’m literally refreshing this page every 5 mins
5 mins? Real fans are doing so every 2 mins.

I kid, I kid.
 

CatsFan4Evr

All-Conference
Nov 27, 2003
149,095
4,374
73
Nobody really knows but I am getting sick of fans trying to force him onto other fans by saying “if you don’t want Drew you’re not a UK fan”.

ALERT: I don’t want Drew but I bleed blue.

I’m starting to think those accounts are Mitch Barnhart.
So who do you want instead?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  3. 03 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’