Scheyer staff

Liftee

All-American
Mar 6, 2011
3,201
5,514
113
It's a different world, but once again Duke is ahead of the pack in bringing in people who will be sure our guys get the best advice, and also that they do it legally. I doubt Ms. Baker will be hitting up the local used car sales titan to fund a small forward.

And as for Rupps Rafters, I could care less. Duke does it right.
 
  • Like
Reactions: sheyduke

Willcampbell

All-Conference
Oct 20, 2004
2,480
2,137
0
And for that reason, I’m not as engaged as I used to be. Hate what it’s become, but I get it.
Don't post much anymore and haven't watched a "College" BB Game in like eight years, despite being a Duke grad who went to every game and watched almost all games after 1970 for forty years or so. Anyone wonder why?
OFC
 

sheyduke

All-American
Apr 13, 2010
14,151
9,690
108
I think it’s a great move especially when it comes to NIL. She literally helped build KD’s shoe line . Who better to tell young men and women how to maximize off of their self’s .
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
  4. 04 Deacons Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Making no sense
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Basketball Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways