I have gone on a rant the last 3-4 years about the Big 12 wrestling tournament but not this year. I can not see how this would be allowed to stand. The NCAA will have to make changes. There may be a Big 12 tournament in Ames but I do not believe it will be a qualifier for the NCAA. As much as I like my good friend Goose why would anyone go to this tournament? I would go to Ames if we added about six more teams. Ames is not a bad place. I just want to go somewhere when I can see legitimate competition and not a semi and a final.Originally posted by jud0ka:
ISU released their schedule yesterday and it still has Big XIIs on it with no separate qualifier.
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State will lean heavy on the receiving core against UCF
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Buford, Ga. 2028 ATH Jerious Norwood Jr.
On3 Football
Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers 6-foot-3 2028 Georgia S Edward Roberts
O State Illustrated Football
Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston