The last game against Illinois is a home game, not away as Rivals has on its schedule. They still have not corrected it.I just looked at the schedule. Is that right??. 3 conf. games at home and 6 conf. games away?
I just looked at the schedule. Is that right??. 3 conf. games at home and 6 conf. games away?
Be sure to wear that shirt when you arrive in West Lafayette on September 1.This might help, you can buy a shirt w/ sched on the back
SCHED
Be sure to wear that shirt when you arrive in West Lafayette on September 1.
I’d like to buy a version of this but with the final scores, assuming I liked them. Actually, if there are any artistic types out there... and if we beat ND like we can... I’d like to buy a special edition polo/golf shirt with the most 3 recent game scores against ND.
that would be coolI’d like to buy a version of this but with the final scores, assuming I liked them. Actually, if there are any artistic types out there... and if we beat ND like we can... I’d like to buy a special edition polo/golf shirt with the most 3 recent game scores against ND.
Wildcat Report
Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
On3 NIL
Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
Wildcat Report
Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State