Schedule release date

jotapepe

Junior
Jul 20, 2021
277
244
43
Anybody know when the IHSA is releasing the schedules? If I remember correctly it was July 18 (a Friday) last year, and I'd assume they'd do it at least as early this year since games are starting earlier. I'm itching for football to come back...
 

4Afan

All-Conference
Sep 15, 2001
4,656
4,148
113
Anybody know when the IHSA is releasing the schedules? If I remember correctly it was July 18 (a Friday) last year, and I'd assume they'd do it at least as early this year since games are starting earlier. I'm itching for football to come back...
I think it just happens when it happens. There's no mention of schedules on the IHSA calendar so I don't think there's an official date.
 

HuskieFan2020

Redshirt
Jun 9, 2023
97
21
8
Would be nice if they got Edgy and some other people in studio to break the entire thing down. Much like the NFL does. But then again, most teams have their schedules posted on their sites way before the games actually begin.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Caravan92
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Week 8 EDGYTIM Chicagoland Top 30
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 Edgy Tim Football Video: Loyola 38 St. Ignatius 7
  4. 04 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Rivals Riser: Illinois WR commit Bennett Konkey earns his fourth star