Schedule change???

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelaw

Redshirt
Jul 14, 2008
503
0
0
after your first season in your dynasty, you get a new schedule for the next season. Wowzers, even I knew that.
 

GloryDawg

Heisman
Mar 3, 2005
20,716
19,635
113
dawgstudent said:
I am sure it was a mess up with the paper.
<span style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">I'm not so sure about that. I think there is a good chance he out right lied. The story needed a drama line and with Mullen returning to Fl gives it. I think sports writers purposely do it <span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>all the time. <br style="mso-special-character: line-break"></span>
 

biggiesize

Redshirt
Jan 22, 2009
53
0
0
msucostanza and thelaw...They are too uptight to enjoy any kind of fun activity...I am guessing neither one of them has a fantasy team either.....All they do is harp on a post written 4 or 5 days ago...why? you may ask...because they have nothing better to do with their lives so they spend all day on a message board harassing the people who actually try to enjoy life and try to make the most of the time they have during the dryest sports season of the year...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar