Weather the VT storm! Hurricane Blacksburg!!!At this point, just hoping we can weather the storm and make adjustments at halftime.
But we have the most highly in demand coach.They have more offense than we do so far. Better play calling. Better execution.
Based on the first driver of the game for each team, I was feeling like I was finally gonna get to relax and enjoy a season opener.I hope everyone took their BP meds today! This is so aggravating to watch.
I feel for you. I actually thought, "Maybe this is it!" Well, it's a long season.Based on the first driver of the game for each team, I was feeling like I was finally gonna get to relax and enjoy a season opener.
I think it is embarrassing.He really needs to stop acting like Dabo.
Only according the dumbest rules in football history.He didn't catch it.
It is so very stupid.Only according the dumbest rules in football history.
That’s exactly what I don’t understand. The moment you cross the goal line with possession of the ball it’s a touchdown and the play is dead. It doesn’t matter what happens after that.A running back can dive over the top of the pile and have one inch of the nose cross the goal line, then let go of the ball. And that's a TD.
But this one (and the one last night with LSU) is not.
STUPID!!!
GamecockCentral Football
Wednesdays with Wes: The Bizarro World Gamecocks where everything is backwards
GamecockCentral Football
Clark's corner: Stewart and what can change on defense
GamecockCentral Football
Analytics Corner: Measuring South Carolina's 'intangible' issues
GamecockCentral Basketball
South Carolina basketball product signs NBA contract
GamecockCentral Football
Everything Clayton White said ahead of South Carolina's matchup with Florida