Is there anything going on in Starkville this weekend other than sports or did Covid kill that?
Bringing the family Saturday for my first SBW in at least 15 years and can't find anything going on after the baseball game (outside of the obvious food and drink options).
I'd like to show my 17 year old around a bit. He's not real interested in MSU right now and I need to fix that.
Side thread, how would one go about scheduling a "tour" or visit for a prospective student? We'll be in the area for two weeks.
Bringing the family Saturday for my first SBW in at least 15 years and can't find anything going on after the baseball game (outside of the obvious food and drink options).
I'd like to show my 17 year old around a bit. He's not real interested in MSU right now and I need to fix that.
Side thread, how would one go about scheduling a "tour" or visit for a prospective student? We'll be in the area for two weeks.